Experience the impact of personal and brand storytelling.
- 73% women/27% men
- Average age 18-45 with larges group being 35-44, followed by 25-34
- 60% readership in Ocala with 40% Marion County cities
- Facebook & Instagram average reach per month is 10K
- Now a micro-influencer on Instagram
- Added LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube in late 2022
- Over 15.2K digital magazine impressions from January to June 2022
- Average monthly website views is between 12K-18K
- Print subscriptions distributed monthly.
What We Offer
We offer a variety of ways for our readers to engage with us and our sponsors.
- Free digital issue
- Free PDF download
- Yearly print subscription option
- Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Inside the Magazine
- The Chews Letter
- Artist Corner
- Themed Stories
- Stories linked to full podcast interviews
- Mar. 2023: Unboxed
- Apr. 2023: Small Business
- May 2023: The Arts
- June 2023: Callbacks
- July 2023: Coaches & Mentors
- August 2023: Love of Food
Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.
|Inside Cover (F)||1,400|
|Inside Cover (B)||1,300|
We only offer one sponsor per podcast. For example, if you chose to sponsor 4 podcasts per month, you would be our primary sponsor as we distribute a full podcast each Friday.
Create your own and send it to us, or we'll stop by and catch you at work. It's a great way to help our audience on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube get to know about you, an event, and more!
Podcast Room Rental
Our podcast studio is kept at an affordable rate, but here's the catch, our set is the set. You'll be able to display your business logo and we may adjust camera angles, but we do not offer set changes or alterations. Each rental is a minimum of 1 hour.
$50/hour. Hour includes setup time (typically 10-15 minutes). Display your logo on the TV. Invite in-person or online guests. Receive raw/unedited footage.
$100/hour. Includes everything from the Basic Rental, plus we'll put together a light edit so it's ready for you to upload. No change requests to edits are accepted.
$200/hour. Includes everything from Rental Light, plus up to 3 change requests to edits, 3 vertical clips, and YouTube thumbnail image.