Who We Are
We are on a mission to connect humanity through the art of story.
We believe in integrity and excellence. We're a publishing house who cares about their team members and their customers.
We’re a team of self-starting, mission-driven individuals with a passion for creativity, stories, and inclusion. That said, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we love to laugh. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for bubbly, problem-solving, big thinkers to join our team.
Working for a Startup
Our publisher is Lisa Anderson, and her uncle once worked for a little startup company called Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Without this startup, her uncle's career could have looked very different. He worked his way to executive vice president and general manager, and in 2001, after 12 years with the company, he was promoted to chief operating officer.
Startups are the bread and butter, the backbone, if you will, of our country. Getting in on the ground floor can be very exciting and open the doors to numerous opportunities.
What We Offer
While we acknowledge working for a startup isn't always roses, we certainly feel we have a lot to offer our team members. Of course, we could be a little bias, so you be the judge.
Now Looking for Sales Representatives
If you are a self-starter, organized, love networking and relationship building, and are passionate about the Ocala community, this could be the position for you!
We are looking for proactive, motivated, and coachable individuals. As a sales representative, you will be the first point of contact with potential clients through prospecting and creating sales opportunities.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need to be a go-getter who is driven to exceed goals and must be driven for future success. We have found that the right company culture fit will result in an amazing working relationship. Our goal is for this to be the best job opportunity you’ve ever had!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Loves networking/building business relationships in Ocala
- Passionate about our products/services
- Great communicator
- Organized & can use a CRM
- Willing to make cold calls/emails
- Has an established network in the Ocala business community
- Sales experience preferred
- Self-starter but can work with direction & a team
- Understands brand building
- Wants a positive work-culture
- Generate leads through networking and prospecting
- Following up and tracking leads using our CRM software, company email, and VOIP app
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with new and existing clients
- Update client databases and maintain a log of your contacts and interactions
- Maintain client relationships and deliver advertisers' magazines each month
- Attend company meetings
- Attend business networking events
What's In It For You
- Flexible hours & hybrid working environment
- Competitive commission rates
- Telemedicine & phone credits
- Potential to become salary plus commission
Commission only position